Afri-Rasta Safaris and Tours specializes in safaris to Ruaha National Park but services the whole southern circuit of parks as well, including Selous Game Reserve, Udzungwa National Park, Kitulo National Park and Mikumi National Park. Afri-Rasta can also provide clients with the option of touring the northern circuit parks if they are interested. Inquire for more details and pricing.
More examples of tours that can be booked through Afri-Rasta Safari and Tours are as follows:
- A visit to Mahove Cultural Tours, a Masai Boma cultural tourism program started by an American Peace Corps volunteer that offers many tour options ranging from a few hours to an overnight stay. Attractions include waterfall walks and traditional Masai dancing and home tours. Also located in Tungamalenga village
- A tour of Iringa Town and the surrounding areas such as Isimila Stone Age Site.
- A visit to Mtera village where you can use local canoes in the lake or visit Mtera Dam, the largest dam in Tanzania that provides electricity to most of the country
- Visits to local villages around the Iringa region upon the interest of the guest.
- Safaris to any other national park or game reserve in Tanzania.
Pricing for tours and safaris is dependent on the location and tour desired by the guest. Please inquire with Afri-Rasta Safari and Tours to obtain an estimate of the safari you would like to book.
For those clients who would prefer a home stay rather than a hotel, hostel or guesthouse experience, we are happy to offer accommodation and food in Joseph’s spare room in his house in Iringa for $15. A double bed is available complete with blankets, pillows and mosquito net.